With Rakhi around the corner and the continuing lockdown, finding the perfect gift for your dear brother or sister can seem like a daunting task. Now more than ever, we want to celebrate our siblings & kids to show them how much we care, and how special they are to us.
While we may not be able to celebrate in the traditional way we are used to and there won’t be visiting relatives and hugging (God knows I would do anything to travel from Singapore and be with my family in India), you can still send your loved ones a special gift to show you care!
Ellybean is in the business of spreading tiny smiles, and for Rakhi we’ve got a round-up of gifts that will surely put a big smile on your little (or older) siblings face!
Pro Tip: If you want to send some Ellybean love for Rakhi directly to your brother and sister, we’ve got some super cute packaging + we can add a message from you on a Rakhi gift tag, that we can deliver to them directly.
As our Rakhi gift to you: Use the code RAKHI10 to take 10% OFF on your Rakhi shopping!
1. Reusable Magic Erase Mats
- Reusable, high-quality mats that are perfect for mealtime with screentime!
- Why it’s a good gift: It’s a nice large size, and its got so much repeat value. Plus, it’s a great way of keeping kids entertained at home during long lockdown days (Non-Toxic Markers included)
- Price: Rs. 1850/-
2. Rainbow Name Crayons
- Colourful, non toxic & chunky personalized crayons
- Why it’s a good gift: For a smaller budget yet something super special, this is a winner! Kids love them & so do parents.
- Price: Starting from Rs. 952/-
3. Personalized Doodle Books
- Personalized art books with blank pages, for unlimited imagination & creativity
- Why it’s a good gift: These come in various designs, there’s something for everyone! Plus there is no better gift than a personalized gift.
- Price: Rs. 890/-
4. Little Artist Bundle
- A power packed combo for budding artists, includes the best selling personalised Doodle Book with Matching Name Crayons in Rainbow Colours
- Why it’s a good gift: It’s personalized, colourful & encourages creativity & meaningful play & you save when you buy the combo
- Price: Starts at Rs. 1750/-
5. Gratitude Journal for Kids
- A gratitude journal made especially for kids that fosters kindness & promotes positive habits.
- Why it’s a good gift: Gratitude is the best attitude! As a cute idea, you can add in a message about why you’re grateful for your brother or sister – they would be so touched! You can order a digital download, and net proceeds go to helping daily wage workers and affected families in India. Or, you can also order the limited edition hard copy.
We hope this guide helps you get your special gift for Rakhi! Don't forget to take your 10% OFF with the code RAKHI10! For any more gifting help, drop us a message using the Whatsapp icon on the bottom right, and our gifting wizards will be more than happy to help you with questions on shipping, gifting & anything else!
Happy Rakhi!! x